I have managed to setup review board and want to create my first
review.

I have a repository at /media/repos/site

I have a checkout at /media/development/user

I have created the diff from /media/development/user using 'Create
patch' from TortoiseSVN (windows)

So, what do I put as the 'base directory' when trying to create a new
review request?

Thanks for the help!