Since we haven't yet been able to get post-commit working, I'm trying
to develop around the eventuality that it will be working in the
foreseeable future.  Since I can't test it successfully at the moment,
I'd like to see what the expected functionality would be for revision-
ranges with post-commit if I execute post-review with the "-r" option
but with different changelist numbers where the files between
changelists are different (I make a change to file1, submit, create
review, then change file2, submit, update review).  Does it aggregate
changes (in the example, file1 and file2 now show changes), or assume
deletes (in the example, shows as a delete for file1)?  Knowing this
shapes how I map and store changelist/revision number/external
reference ID values.  Thanks!

Happy user? Let us know at

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.