I tried using post-reivew and I get the following when I run it in my
development area (I think this is called a trunk):

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'propget', 'reviewboard:url',
'file://server/development/repos/site']
svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: Local URL 'file://server/development/repos/site' contains
unsupported hostname