Hello,

We have development happening world wide and we have some concerns
over showing code diffs in some asian countires.
The issue is when some one log in, they can click on  "All Review
Request" and view everyone's request.
IS there a way to restrict it based on group etc?
I look at the User section in Admin and I can see that there are lot
of access controls are available for users.
But I could not find one which will block viewing other's code
review.

Thanks
Kunjal