On 01/04/2010, at 14:24, rshelley <ryan.shel...@disney.com> wrote:

I've been able to complete a functional Hudson->Reviewboard plugin
(with many thanks).

 additional params to help with
automation.  "--review-groups=<groups>" (and "--review-
people=<people>") to default the review to a particular set of review
groups and/or people (which I could configure as part of my Hudson-
Reviewboard plugin options) and also "--publish" to default the
review to be automatically published when created.

Am I missing something or does --target-people and --target-groups not do what you need. Same with the -p flag.