Hi Christian,

I was doing a lot of debugging leading up to getting fastcgi working
on Windows (I just didn't want to use apache, go figure).  I did a lot
of starting/restarting, but it always came back to that update
required.

Here are 2 anomalies that may explain it:

1)  I just realized that I was doing the steps from the 1.5
documentation, but easy_install installed 1.0.6.  Maybe there's a step
in the docs for 1.0 that is going away in 1.5 that I missed?
2)  I did NOT install RBTools the first time through (the doc's don't
mention it, btw).  I did install them later, around the time that it
started working.  However, I'm *fairly* sure that I tested immediately
after installing, and it didn't work.

Mike