I have a review that has some files that were modified.  Then I
"modify" (delete) a file, submit my change (post-commit), and run post-
review -r XX <path to deleted file and other paths to updated files>
to update the review, Reviewboard returns a 400 error and other
changes that were included in the update are ignored.  If the file
cannot be found in the SCM, should RB return 400 or assume the file is
deleted so it doesn't exist in the diff update?  I'm not sure a
missing SCM path is cause for a 400 response that blocks other changes
in the update.  Thoguhts?