Hi,

1.5 has been pushed back a bit to make room for some important API rework
that should be done in this release. I've been hard at work making the
changes and hope to finish with that maybe within the week. Still some stuff
to figure out there.. I'm releasing 1.5 beta 2 after that, and the idea from
there on is to get as many bugs fixed for the release as we can and push out
the 1.5 release. So maybe 2 months out. This all depends on how much time I
can devote to it, and sometimes that fluctuates a little.

It should be fine to install the nightlies and upgrade from there. There may
be little bugs here and there, of course, but that should be expected with
nightlies/betas in general.