I've never seen that, and we're pretty careful to key off everything with
unique data representing a particular diff. It worries me that you're seeing
this.

The very first part of the key contains the site site's domain, so as long
as each reviewboard instance is using a different domain, it should work.
Are you running subdir installs? It's possible that could cause problems.