Hi,

Discard should only be used when that particular change has been abandoned.
For example, if it's been decided that the feature or fix isn't needed, or
something.

There's no way to "clear" the dashboard like this. The dashboard isn't
really intended to be like gmail or anything, where the person viewing it
has full control of what's on there.

The best solution I can give right now is to use the "My Comments" and "New
Updates" columns to better see which review requests you've commented on and
which ones have changed since you last looked at it.

Perhaps down the road the dashboard can be modified to be more configurable
and allow you to hide review requests until there's a new update. That's a
lot of work and won't be happening in the near future, though.