I wouldn't be opposed to such a view, but would like to see some design
discussion on it first. I'm not sure if making a new view alongside
Incoming/Outgoing/etc. is what we want to do.

It might make more sense to have the ability to filter the dashboard, which
could allow not only for showing only new unread review requests but also in
the future we could expand on this. For example, making "To Me" a filterable
thing so it could be applied to any view you're currently looking at.

This might be better discussed on reviewboard-dev, but if you want to work
on something, we could certainly figure out a design.