Hi Christian,

Thank you for the quick response.

What I am looking for is as follows :

We want to deploy review board across the company for all projects. even if
we create separate sites or set up multiple servers, if a person from
project A knows a url of project B, he/she can see all the issues and the
code embedded in that. we want to control that.

looking forward to the next release of review board.

regards
-Madhavi