Hi.
I configured a post-commit hook to upload a review request for each
commit _as_ the author of the commit.
In the dashboard I see that the review requests submitted is indeed
the author of the revision.
However, the email message that gets sent to the default reviewers
appears "from" the web site's administrator's email address, instead
of the submitter's address..

Actually, it's weirded than that, because it was working as expected
for a while and at some point today it started acting like above.. I
probably messed something up, but can't figure it out myself..