Dear Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I live in India and hence there would be some
delay in respone from my side.

>> Make sure that the Repository is set to be visible in the admin UI.
How do I set it to visible. I entered values for Name, Path, Mirror
Path, Repo type, username and password and clicked on Save. I do not
see any columns for visibility in scmtools_repository table also.

> Also make sure that the URL is *exactly* the URL that post-review is
> attempting to use.
Yes, I double checked. The URL is exactly what is use in Tortoise.

> The "Object does not support this property" is alarming. Do you have more
> information on this?
I've installed RB 1.0.6 on Python 2.5. I installed all the components
out of the box and have not setup even a single user and have not
configured a single repository. When I log in and go to new review
request page in IE 7, I see a Java script error - Object does not
support this property. Line 177 Char 9 URL:<RB>/r/new. When I setup a
couple of users with all privilegages and setup repository and tried
visiting the page again - i'm still seeing the same error. The machine
where RB in installed is in network and when i try to access from
other mahines which has different browsers and IE versions, I still
see the same error.

Looking forward to your continued support to setup RB.

Thanks.