So, while wondering why a request was taking a while to post, I was poking around for the logs, and noticed that the lighttpd log had grown to over 240 MiB. "Okay," I said to myself, "I need to put a stop to this. This really should be rotated out and the old stuff discarded."

Well, various sources say I can do that for lighttpd with logrotate and 'service lighttpd reload'. But will that work for Review Board's log? What is the proper way to rotate Review Board's log file?

--
Matthew