So, while wondering why a request was taking a while to post, I was poking around for the logs, and noticed that the lighttpd log had grown to over 240 MiB. "Okay," I said to myself, "I need to put a stop to this. This really should be rotated out and the old stuff discarded."

Well, various sources say I can do that for lighttpd with logrotate and 'service lighttpd reload'. But will that work for Review Board's log? What is the proper way to rotate Review Board's log file?

Happy user? Let us know at