Here are the config files contents...
1. -----------------------------------------------
<VirtualHost *:9000>

        ServerName pun-madhavi

        DocumentRoot "e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/htdocs"

        # Error handlers

        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages

        <Location "/checksum/">

                PythonPath "['e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/conf'] + sys.path"

                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings

                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
"e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/tmp/egg_cache"

                SetHandler mod_python

                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython

                PythonAutoReload Off

                PythonDebug Off

                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache

                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_checksum

        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python

        # (overrides the above)

        <Location "/checksum/media">

                SetHandler None

        </Location>

        <Location "/checksum/errordocs">

                SetHandler None

        </Location>

        <Directory "e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/htdocs">

                AllowOverride All

        </Directory>

        Alias /checksum/media "e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/htdocs/media"

        Alias /checksum/errordocs "e:/reviewBoardSites/checksum/htdocs/
errordocs"

</VirtualHost>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. <VirtualHost *:9000>

        ServerName pun-madhavi

        DocumentRoot "e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/htdocs"

        # Error handlers

        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages

        <Location "/review11/">

                PythonPath "['e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/conf'] + sys.path"

                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings

                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
"e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/tmp/egg_cache"

                SetHandler mod_python

                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython

                PythonAutoReload Off

                PythonDebug Off

                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache

                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review11

        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python

        # (overrides the above)

        <Location "/review11/media">

                SetHandler None

        </Location>

        <Location "/review11/errordocs">

                SetHandler None

        </Location>

        <Directory "e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/htdocs">

                AllowOverride All

        </Directory>

        Alias /review11/media "e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/htdocs/media"

        Alias /review11/errordocs "e:/reviewBoardSites/review11/htdocs/
errordocs"

</VirtualHost>