Hi Tim,

We use a Python module called Pygments (http://www.pygments.org/) for the
syntax highlighting, so we basically support whatever they do.

The lack of Obj-C highlighting is certainly an annoyance that I've dealt
with too. It's due to Pygments giving preference to I think Matlab files or
something, over Obj-C. This is something I'd love to see them fix.

There's a chance we may get support down the road for adding customizable
highlighting (as in, being able to say that this file extension will use
that type of highlighter). You wouldn't be able to add new syntax
highlighting rules with this, but it's something at least, and would fix the
Obj-C situation. However, I think the person who was working on this support
has been too busy to finish it up, so I'm not sure which release will end up
with it.