I've added support for changing the syntax highlighting scheme, if
that will help with your disappointment in the highlighting. It's
working, but it needs some better integration for installation. Right
now you have to hack up the pygments generated styles with a script.

http://github.com/djs/reviewboard/tree/pygments

For the Obj-C issue, RB is currently using get_lexer_for_filename, but
there is also a guess_lexer API that presumably would yield better
results...

Dan