Hi!

  I'am waiting for all the time to hear answer what with rejecting
reviews? I made proposition to put option in admin panel which allow
choose between "discarding" which mean: "discarded review is not
visible on dashboard" and "rejecting" which mean "there was a mistake,
I reject this review but it still visible in dashboard. This situation
when I must tirgger some action when review is not "ok" at first time
confuse me. Only way now is add hook to discard action and trigger
post-review with --reopen option next time. I know, the purpose of
discarded is different but maybe this is good option in this situation.