Failed to execute command: ['p4', 'describe', '-s', '702076']
Access for user 'family' has not been enabled by 'p4 protect'.

I created the Hudson->Reviewboard plugin but when I deployed it to our
remote Hudson server, I realized that Hudson is running as the user
"family," so when Hudson calls post-review, and post-review calls p4,
it's executing as the user "family" and "family" is not a user in
Perforce, so I'm getting the above error.  Is there a way to run post-
review to pass a username as a command parameter?

-Ryan