Hi,

I got this page after installing RB:

Manual server updates required
A recent change requires manual updates to be made on this server.
After these changes are made, you should restart your server.

To keep track of future updates, please visit the Required Server
Updates page, or subscribe to the mailing list

Install GNU patch.exe
GNU patch.exe must be in your executable search path for the diff
viewer to work.

You can install GNU patch.exe by downloading and running the
installer. Then add the directory containing patch.exe to the system
PATH (Start > Control Panel > Advanced > Environment Variables >
System Variables > PATH).

I am sure I installed GNU patch and put the path "C:\GnuWin32\bin"
into System Path.

I even copy patch.exe file into "C:\Program Files\Apache Group
\Apache2\bin" as snowman said in his topic. But it still does not
work.