Hi!

  I'm thinking a lot about how and who should apply patches in pre-
review process? I see one problem. When review is done and submitted
developer can change everything he want in working tree and commit
everything he want. I'm thinking how be sure that reviewed changes is
commited changes. For now I see one option. Reviewer download raw diff
from ReviewBoard, apply patches to master/trunk resolving all
conflicts themselves. Is there another way which could automate this
process with avoiding conflicts? Another way is allow allow commit
changes after review but in commit hook check is diff from commiting
code is identical with ReviewBoard diffs. But this looks a little bit
too tricky. Can You share You experience?

Greetings from Poland!
--
Jan Koprowski