Is there any step-by-step guide to configure a svn https repository in

I've configured my certificate path within svn servers file.. (tested
and working)
Even though, it seems that RB cannot find my certificate..

If I try to add a repository, I get the following error:

"A repository was not found at the specified path." (the repository
url is correct)..
In the RB logs, the error is: ERROR - SVN: Failed to get repository
information for <URL>: callback_ssl_client_certificate_prompt required

Thank you in advance...

Happy user? Let us know at