Hi,

The SQL dump formats are different between sqlite3 and MySQL. There's no
great way to transition between these. This is something that has come up a
lot lately, so we may have to look into reviving our old DB migration
scripts which dump to a common format and then load back in.

Depending on the size of your database, you may be able to use Django's
dumping/loading logic. I seem to recall that it didn't handle large
databases well, but you can give it a try.

On the old server, do:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata --format=xml >
reviewboard-dump.xml

On the new server:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site loaddata reviewboard-dump.xml

You will need to do this with the same version of Review Board on the new
server as on the old. So, first install the old version, attempt that dump,
and make sure the site comes back up. Then attempt a Review Board and site
upgrade.

I don't know for sure that this will work, but it's worth a try.