Hello.  I've seen lots of references to issues such as this on the
mailing list, but nothing for the latest 1.0 release (1.0.7).  The
issue is that if I click on the "Expand" link in a diff, the selection
is not expanded.  However, if I click the "Expand changes" link to
expand all changes, I correctly get back the whole page with all
hidden lines expanded.

I've tried this in IE8 and Firefox 3.6.3.  Please let me know if there
is anything I can provide to help diagnose.