Hi,

1.0.x has basic support for Git, but it requires that Review Board can
directly access (by way of file paths) a central Git repository. This needs
to be either the master repository or a clone that's constantly in sync with
the latest revision. This is due to Git not having any way of accessing a
specific file with a specific revision from a remote repository.

In 1.5 (which is currently in beta), we have better Git support that can
make use of web frontends such as cgit to access the individual files we
need. It's much nicer to use. I'm looking to do a beta 2 this week, time
permitting.