I just setup 1.5 beta 2 with Mercurial and postreview extension and
it's working pretty well. However, one thing that people in my group
are asking for is a full diff of the entire commit with the diff list
in the publish email.

I've seen that RB does this when you do a code review so is it easy to
make it send the full diffs all the time?

I realize they could be big but we tend to do smaller commits and
we've been sending out text diffs by email this whole time anyways.