On 2010-05-13 12:56, brewsterw wrote:
I've installed ReviewBoard and have it working under linux, but now
want to instal RBTools under windows so I can use post_review. I've
install Active Python and download the rbtools package, but am not
sure what to do next. I've looked at the documentation on the review
board web site but haven't found anything. Are there installation
instructions  posted somewhere?

I don't think anyone from my $DAYJOB has tried with AS Python. The internal instructions I have for Cygwin Python say "install setuptools and run easy_install RBTools". See http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools#installation-instructions .

Hope that helps.