Hello all,

I've tried configuring ReviewBoard 1.0, but like many other people I
got stuck when it tried to access an https based svn repository. I'm
not an expert on https issues, but when I access the same address from
a browser, it doesn't require a client certificate - only a username
and password. The certificate is provided to me via the web server.

So I guess I have two questions

1) Will RB 1.5 work in this case? I don't have a client certificate
directory to point to.
2) If it does, how do I install 1.5? Are there instructions anywhere?

Thanks!

Nadav