Hi,

Getting HTTPS-backed repositories to work with Review Board 1.0.x is tricky,
and not really worth it. 1.5 beta does support them, so you could give it a
try. It will prompt you to accept the certificate when you add the
repository.

For installation instructions, see
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/development-releases/