Hi,

After tackling the https problem I thought I was good to go, but now I'm
facing another problem. I was able to post a review-request, and see it on
the ReviewBoard server. However, when I tried to comment on specific lines I
got the following error message:

*Error Code:* 404

*Error Text:* Not Found

*Request URL:*
 /reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/1/diff/1/file/3/line/158/comments/

*Request Data:* action=set&num_lines=1&text=test

At first I thought it had to do with the fact that I upgraded from 1.0.8 to
1.5 beta 2 - so I cleaned the directory entirely and reinstalled the site
using a fresh rb-site install. Still, the same problem occurred.

Is there anything I could have done wrong? Any help would be appreciated...

Nadav