Hi,

If your Review Board server is using a fully-qualified domain (
foo.example.com instead of just foo) then post-review should be storing a
cookie in the user's home directory for a year, instead of prompting every
time.

What type of authentication are you using? Is the domain a fully-qualified
domain?