Hi,

Cookies can only be matched against fully-qualified domains. This isn't a
Review Board restriction, but rather a restriction of nearly every HTTP
client implementation that deals with cookies. This is why post-review is
asking you every time. If you were to use a fully-qualified domain inside
the network, the problem would go away.

As of right now, there is no other way to bypass the login request other
than putting parameters on the command line. In the future, the plan is to
be able to specify default arguments in a config file in your home
directory, which you could then set permissions on to 600. You could store
the username/password there, if you really felt like it.