Hi Scott,

We don't have anything for that today. I think that would be a great feature
to add. I really want to beef up the user and group pages to be more useful
than they are today. If you'd like to file an enhancement request, we can
track this for maybe 1.6. Maybe even get something hacked up for 1.5, but no
promises there.