Hi, thanks for your reply...

But unfortunately, still with no success...
The error is:
- WARNING - LDAP error: {'info': 'error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed',
'desc': "Can't contact LDAP server"}

> If that's not working, it may be a certificate issue. Make sure that
> your CA cert is in the correct location for python-ldap to find it.
> (Check the documentation on python-ldap)

I didn't find any reference in the python-ldap documentation to where
my CA cert should be stored.

Has anybody proper configured that?

BTW, The environment is: Windows 2003 + Apache 2.2 + RB 1.5 Beta 2

Thanks,
Cássio Berra.