Hi,

All diff content is split up into per-file entries in the FileDiff model
(look at your table listings in your database to find the corresponding
name). The content is base64-encoded, so you're losing some space as a
result of that (necessary to fully preserve encodings across all databases).
The actual upper limit is entirely dependent on your database. We use what
generally becomes a BLOB type, so you'll need to look that up in your
database's docs.