On Jun 2, 5:40 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Can you look at that reject file and the other files in that directory and
> see if anything stands out as being wrong there? If it is the file endings,
> then that's something I'll be looking into shortly, but it would be nice to
> know for sure.

Certainly.  Here's the directory listing, permissions removed for

www-data www-data  1710 2010-06-02 16:31 o_document.inc.diff
www-data www-data 21039 2010-06-02 16:31 tmpmYOAiW
www-data www-data 21039 2010-06-02 16:31 tmpmYOAiW-new
www-data www-data  1504 2010-06-02 16:31 tmpmYOAiW-new.rej

Inspecting the .rej file with vim, :fenc claims the file is utf-8
encoded and :ff claims it has unix line endings.  Looking at the .rej
and .diff files in a hex editor, I only see 0x0a line endings.

The diff looks like a normal simple diff without any funny stuff,
though I confess I don't know exactly what I might be looking for.