Hi Aaron,

I've been looking into it. Trying to make sure we can fix this without
breaking other files.

As always, additional help fixing bugs is always appreciated. My time is
limited right now as it is.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - [email protected]
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Aaron Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:

> I haven't seen any chatter about this, and I do have a helpful reproducer,
> now. Before I go diving into this to see if I can find anything on my own, I
> was wondering if this was something that had already been identified or if
> it's likely to be trivial for someone who knows / last touched the code?
>
> --
> Aaron Sherman
> Email or GTalk: [email protected]
> http://www.ajs.com/~ajs <http://www.ajs.com/%7Eajs>
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to