What I've Done:

win #01 (RB server)
1 - Set up a new dynamic view (just one vob mounted) in Z:/ drive
2 - Create a new Repository as follows: Name: RepoCC Path: Z:/

win #02 (Client)

1 - Install python 2.5 + SetupTools + DiffUtills + FindUtiils + sed +
RBTools
2 - Set up a new dynamic view (same one vob mounted) in Z:/ drive
3 - Checkout one file. Change and save it
4 - Create a new file .reviewboardrc in the users appdata pointing to
RB server
5 - Run >cleartool lsco -cview -me -recurse -short | sed "s/\\\\/\//g"
| xargs post-review  --
username=user --password=12345

The error is:
There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "/view/reviewboard.diffview/vobs/" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

How do I set what repository should be used???
What I've done wrong or missed?????

Thanks,
Martelo.