Hi!

  I made some patches to ClearCase. Please look at patches
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/users/jan.koprowski/ Especially this
one http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1505/. I don't know when this
fixes will be put on RBTools repository.
  If You use ClearCase ClearQuest integration You can use
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1500/ this option to public changes.
I use some CQPERL wrote wrapper around post-review which get
informations from CQ and post-review to ReviewBoard. There is more
patches to clearcase (almost all wrote for me). You must look them and
choose what You need.