Well, right now 4-8s for a page refresh is just barely within the tolerable limits of my users. I'm trying to determine whether it makes more sense to migrate to MySQL (if it would be better performance)

I was also curious whether ReviewBoard's reference implementation was running on postgresql and whether there were any tuning tricks I should be aware of.