They probably can't read post-review-cookies. I set some environments
on the begging. Try set HOME environment variable to something
readable/writable for http server user. Also settings variable
responsible for Python eggs could be important. Also reading from
repository. The best way is try "su - www-data" and check how post-
review works :D