> However email is not sent when a comment is added to the diff while
> view the diff. Is there any additional setting I need to do.

Not sure what exactly you mean by this? Emails are only sent when
changes to a review (creation, comments added, etc.) are published.
When you add a comment, you should see a green bar in the top of the
browser window stating "You have a pending review" indicating your
current changes are only visible to you self.

 -- Jeppe