On Jun 16, 6:58 pm, Kunjal <kunjal.par...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I get the point..
>
> But If keep clone on the server, I need to keep the clone in-sync with
> every commit happening in developers workspace. Is that correct?

No. This is where the parent branch comes in. There are two
possiblities: the developer wants to review code based off a revision
that exists in the central repository, or the developer wants to
review code based off a local revision (which in turn is based off of
the central repository at some point). For the first case, post-review
simply submits the diff and the file blobs in the diff already exist
on the server. In the second case the review diff references files
that are *not* in the repository, so a corresponding "parent diff" is
required to specify the differences between the base revision in the
central repository and the base revision upon which the review is
based.

> We already have CGIT configured. How I can re-sue CGIT here?
>
> Should I say PATH
> ashttp://mobcom-git.sj.broadcom.com/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/git_repos/repo_too...
> and will it work?
>
> Thanks for your great help..