Hi Guido,

Review Board assumes that the path is a URL of some sort that points to a
repository, rather than a filesystem path. It will attempt to append the
filenames from the diff onto that path. What you should be doing is using
the same path that the clients would use to check out your repository (some
http://, https://, svn://, etc. path).