On 06/24/2010 02:43 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
The way Review Board handles diffs today is that every revision of the diff is meant to be a single change, from the base to the tip of the branch. What I think you're wanting (please correct me if I'm wrong) is more of a patchset concept, with each diff being an iteration of a change. This workflow is not supported yet, but we have a Summer of Code student working on it.

Is there a public specification available on how these patchsets are going to be supported? What about a public repository to follow the changes? This is highly relevant to my interests :)