Hi there,

I'm trying out RB 1.0.8 on linux with Git and I'm having trouble
configuring a local repository.  When I go to "New Review Request" I
don't get any valid repositories in the list.  I have configured the
git repository as follows in RB:

Name: Test Repo
Repository Type: Git

Everything else is blank.

The test repository is local to the machine running RB and is a non-
bare clone that is readable and executable by the apache user.  I've
reviewed the following doc and don't see anything else that's required/
wrong.

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Rob