IIRC there's some naive logic in the remote Mercurial repo client inside
Reviewboard that screws up the number/presence of some '/' chars.  I think
a recently accepted patch fixed the logic, but you can get it working with
older versions of ReviewBoard by doing something like this:

for the "Path" value:

    http://example.com/hgweb/AwesomeTown

for the "Mirror path" value:

    http://example.com/hgweb/AwesomeTown/

And yes, it really is the trailing slash.  No, this is not 1994.

If you haven't already tried, I can warn you that the current public release
of RBTools doesn't *actually* support plain ol' Mercurial usage, although it
*does* have good support for hgsubversion.  Another recently-accepted patch
fixes this (for the most part,) and a dist which includes it is available
here:

    http://github.com/meatballhat/rbtools/downloads

Cheers,

--