On Jun 25, 7:01 am, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:

Thanks for the response Christian.

> Make sure that git is installed and in the path on the server running Review
> Board. What's happening is that we're trying to use git to check on the
> repository, and failing.
>
> If git is indeed installed, try removing the "/.git" part from the path.

I confirmed both that git is in the apache user's path, as well as
tried to remove the git subdirectory from the repo path.

rpac...@huxley:~$ ps -ef | grep apache
root      1142     1  0 10:16 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k
start
www-data  1144  1142  0 10:16 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k
start
www-data  1212  1142  0 10:16 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k
start
www-data  1213  1142  0 10:16 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k
start
rpachos   2495  2376  0 10:30 pts/0    00:00:00 grep apache
rpac...@huxley:~$ sudo su - www-data
[sudo] password for rpachos:
$ which git
/usr/bin/git
$

I also checked the webserver logs to see if perhaps there might be an
error message present that might help, no luck there.  Any additional
suggestions as to things that I can check/try?

Thanks again,

Rob