Sorry Albert, I didn't see this latest e-mail from you. (Going through a
backlog)

Did you figure out what you need? It's really hard for me to say exactly
what you need to do, not knowing the SCM, but the best advise I can give
right now is to go through the existing SCMTools and see what they do.
There's not a lot that needs to be done (and hopefully my original e-mail
covered the main things). If you look at the base SCMTool class, it should
provide all the stub functions you must implement, and you can see examples
for those in existing SCMTools.